Thursday, June 3, 2021

Origami Owl

a pal of mine invited me to  a "jewelry party" ;. I'd never been to 1 before but had heard of things like this.  I wanted to go and support my friend, obviously, so I went.  What I came across was pleasantly surprising, so I needed to share my experience with you... the story behind the business and how it started was quite inspiring.

I had never heard of this kind of company before, it's called Origami Owl.  The idea is to share with your story through jewelry.  In the beginning glance, for me anyway, being 42 years old.... it looked quite "young" and I wasn't sure if I'd wear any of it.  With that said, the jewelry was adorableThey have "Living Lockets" which you may fill with charms of your choosing.  You can collect different charms and switch them out normally as you like, depending of your mood for the afternoon!  You can even make one for someone special that has such meaning and thought behind it as a result of what's inside!  The lockets open up like in the picture above and snap close with a magnet.  The magnet is very good, actually clicks closed and feels very secure.  The lockets themselves have a good weight in their mind that feels high quality.  They come in different colors... silver, gold, rose gold, even black.  They are also made of different sizes and are either plain or have crystals around the edges.

They have more than just necklaces.... they've bracelets and earrings too.  They have TONS of cute charms to choose from... anything you are able to consider really.  Also all the birthstone colors, plates with sayings on them that will fit inside.  Whatever you put inside, it really "floats" around in the locket.  Here certainly are a few pics from their catalog so you can see some of the other ways you are able to design your own "Living Locket"!....

Charms aren't a new concept, but being done in this way is quite clever.  I can see how this has become this kind of huge trend with young girls (and older women!)... I am aware I would've wanted so many of these when I was a teen!  There are all sorts of chains to pick from too in different lengths... the mixing and matching possibilities are endless.

One more thing I LOVE about the corporation is this... as it started with a mother and daughter team, they allow girls as young as 12 years old to become Independent Designers for the business as long as they're supervised by a parent.  What a wonderful way to get in touch with your son or daughter, ask them to learn responsibility, and build confidence by running their particular business!  The business gives back and has caused it to be their mission to greatly help others achieve their dreams by being fully a "Force For Good". They have also partnered with Childhelp, an organization focused on transforming and saving probably the most innocent, vulnerable and often voiceless lives https://www.mlmreviewed.com/origami-owl-review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Origami Owl

a pal of mine invited me to  a "jewelry party" ;. I'd never been to 1 before but had heard of things  like  this.  I wanted to...